Monday, July 16, 2007

Pictures from Del Rio

This is the moment I arrived. Look how happy Giff is to see me!

So happy to see each other after six months!

Don't I look like a natural?

Wearing Giff's face mask - haha!

A ceremony honoring the graduates.

A fly over of the training planes.

Giff receiving his wings (with the KC-135 behind him - the plane he's going to fly).

John helping Giff put his wings on.

Giff and Kevin on the wing of the T-6.

The whole family!

This would have been a nice picture if Giff didn't open his eyes like a big dork!

Giff and his siblings.

Giff and his mom.

Giff and his proud parents.

Giff with a bunch of his friends!

Giff and me with our new best friends Audrey and Erik (they're moving to Japan with us)!

Giff and his DORKY Air Force-issued glasses.

All of the graduates at the banquet.

Carol was really excited to take this picture because they're all from Philadelphia!

Awwww look how happy we are!

Giff with Kevin and John.

Giff and me at a Mexican restaurant!

Our last night together at dinner.

Elizabeth and me hanging out at Giff's apartment.

Don't send me back to Peru....I want to stay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie Giff is, Kristen!!! :)
Jacq

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home