Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More Pictures!


My adorable host family on our roof in Santa Eulalia.













I know I look so dorky in this picture, but I thought you'd enjoy a picture of Bambamarca. I thought I took a lot more, but apparently not since none of them are on my camera now.










Doing my part in the delicious pancake breakfast Jessica and I treated ourselves to.













Me standing in front of the health promoter's house. Yeah, this is my life for the next two years....













If this doesn't say Peace Corps, I don't know what does. Here I am listening to Dr. Martin talk about the medical campaign we were doing at this school to sign people up for health insurance and give medical attention.










One of the many beautiful views on our walk to the community where we did the medical campaign.












Joy, me, and Amelia sporting our Cinderella birthday hats when we celebrated my birthday in Cajamarca.












So cute! I miss them so much!














The youth development group (minus one) at our swearing in ceremony with our country director (back row), program director (front center) and technical trainer (front right).










Hana and I with my host family the night of my surprise birthday party!













Rosemary and Me (she's my new Peruvian friend who was over the night I broke the family heirloom).










Hana, Lindsay, and I the day we made warrior hats for each other. We had to pick a name out of a hat and design them for someone else before we all left for our sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home