Monday, April 16, 2007

Being Sick in Peru

So like I said in the previous posts, I've been feeling really badly lately and was sure it was because something is living inside me. I finally got my results back from the stool sample and guess what....NOTHING! They said I don't have a parasite, which is good, but I wish I had an answer as to why this happens to me because it's frustrating, very uncomfortable, and definitely NOT normal. You look at the pictures and decide for yourself....


My stomach on a normal day.

My stomach when I'm sick....

And they say nothing is living inside me? What the heck?!?! They say it seems to be another bacteria infection so the next time I have the symptoms, I have to take Cipro - this will be the 5th time in 10 months - nice record I have going here!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it could be irritable bowel syndrome (gases, bloated feeling, etc.) you might invest in an appointment with a good "gastroenterologo" in lima at the american hospital.

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home