Monday, June 25, 2007

More Pictures from the Jungle!

Obviously I'm obsessed with the jungle since I can't stop posting pictures from our trip there! These are a few pictures that my dad took.


Taking a nap before we get on the boat (where I proceeded to fall asleep again)!


Lots of blue and gold macaws, with a few red and yellow and mealy parrots the first day at the Clay Lick (when Gerson snuck us closer!).



A few tayras (part of the wolf family) that came close to the lodge one afternoon.


Some of the chicos hanging out at the lodge - probably looking to steal some food!


Awww look how cute my mom is!



About four howler monkeys hanging out in the tree!


A huge spider we saw on the night walk.


Don't ask me how Gerson spotted this in the dark!


The pink-backed tarantula we saw hanging out on a bamboo shoot on our night hike.


A stick insect - I wonder how it got that name??



The last morning at the Clay Lick with TONS of parrots and a few macaws!


Another shot of the parrots as they started to fly away. Send these shots into National Geographic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home